We think life is so much easier to navigate when you can see what’s ahead of you!
Sometimes it can be confusing and disorienting trying to work out processes and remembering which suppliers work in which ways. So we’ve laid it out nice and logically. A step-by-step guide to booking with Actual Music – it’s a total doddle.
1. The Enquiry – You come to us with your ideas, no matter how vague or incomplete. Your brief might simply be ‘some live wedding music during the day’ or ‘a function band for the night’. Or you might be full of ideas and have a good grasp of exactly what you want – right from the ceremony through to the evening event. All you have to do is give us a call or drop us an email with your thoughts. From there, we’ll help develop your ideas, throw in a few of our own and go from there.
2. The Quote – In amongst discussing what you want, you’ll also want some information about pricing. Brides are often cost-conscious (and rightly so!) and it’s likely your budget will influence your decision-making. We can to-and-fro until we get where you want to be. Our aim is always to give you the best value possible. We love building packages of different acts and curating them to fit alongside your wedding day proceedings. A big part of the appeal of booking wedding entertainment with us is the more acts you book, the better value it becomes!
3. Securing Your Booking – Once you’ve decided on exactly what you want, setting the booking in stone is easy. Firstly, we take a 20% deposit and combine that with the booking agreement form – which takes 5 minutes to fill in and can all be done electronically. This formalises your agreement with Actual Music and the acts you’d like to book. You can see a copy of the booking agreement here. When the paperwork is done and the deposit is paid, we send you confirmation of booking and a payment schedule for your reference down the line.
4. Formalising The Details – Bookings can be made anytime from a few weeks before to a couple of years in advance of the big day. If you’re booking way in advance to avoid disappointment (it’s recommended!) then we know you’re not going to have every fine detail to hand at that stage. That’s why we have a second lot of paperwork, which is due anytime up to five weeks before the wedding day, for all the specifics – for example; timings, requests, and any other information we need to know about. The full balance is then due seven days before the event date.
5. In The Meantime – At Actual Music, you’ll be looked after by a dedicated live music coordinator – so if you want to discuss any queries or concerns about your live wedding music, corporate event entertainment or even your wedding in general, just give us a call or drop us an email anytime and we’ll be on hand to help you out. Planning a wedding or business event is never a straightforward task – that’s why we love to make things as straightforward and as stress-free for you as possible!