Top 10 Twitter Accounts all Brides Should Follow!
Top 10 Twitter accounts all brides should follow
We’ve came up with a list of accounts all brides to be should follow for the best tips and advice.
- @BrideHour – A twitter hour that allows brides to ask questions and seek advice from the top wedding planners and suppliers, just use the hashtag #bridehour from 8pm – 9 every Thursday!
- @utterlyengaged – The first online wedding magazine packed full of tips, trends and advice.
- @Theknot – A very cool and trendy account where everything is about weddings.
- @Onewed – A very useful planning resource, filled with daily trends and ideas.
- @verawanggang – An iconic designer who designs absolutely stunning wedding dresses – worn by celebrities such as Victoria Beckham.
- @bridesupnorth – For all you northerners this account is brilliant for info packed blogs.
- @wedfix – A fun account full of humorous blogs and very helpful tips
- @weddingwire – Really cool for brides that do everything online.
- @getmarried – An account that helps personalise your wedding when sticking to a budget.
- @weddingchicks – keep an eye out for free goodies!